Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by le1ca on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 pm

i am not homosexual and i am not advocating islam
your argument is invalid
avatar
le1ca

Posts : 273
Power Level : 11
Join date : 2010-07-15
Level : 50 level questioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Hostile wrote:Yes you are, once again, once gay always gay. It's there, you're just repressing it because society frowns upon it. It's common sense. Maybe you're just saying that Islam isn't that bad because that would give the illusion that you're straight. And who the hell says "your argument is invalid", maybe I struck a nerve didn't I.

Oh you know what, I have an idea, let's pull out a lie detector. Or maybe a gay test, to see how stupid you are.
Yet you act like being gay is a bad thing and use it as an insult AND you hate this "homophobic" religion.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Hostile wrote:No, I have no problem with gay people, I wish them well, but what I do have a problem with is gay people who say islam isn't that bad. they are just pathetic
Why is it such a big deal that you think Sig is gay then?
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 pm

You harnessed him about "being gay" way before you ever decided to hate Islam.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm

That's beside the point. The point was you harassed him about "being gay" before you were so adamant about hating Islam, and you said the reason you harass him is because he says Islam is okay yet he is "gay."
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Hostile wrote:Well if he says such thing then I'd be willing to point that out just like all of you point things out when I'm drunk and on steam chat. You guys seem to hold on to those quotes like pigs on truffles.
First: Wat. The only sentence that made sense there was the second one.
Second: You are still avoiding the point that you are being hypocritical about hating Islam for hating gays, yet you seem to think there is a problem with Sig and Travis being "gay."
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 pm

You've harassed them in the past for it and do it now again under the guise of it being because they that Islam shouldn't be totally erased.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 pm

You say you don't have a problem with gays, but you seem to have a problem with Travis and Sig being "gay."

You say the reason you have a problem with them being "gay" is because they don't have the same opinion as you about Islam even though it hates gays.

You threw the gay insults at them before you started hating Islam.

How did you have a problem with them being "gay" before you had your current opinion on Islam when your explanation for not liking that they're "gay" is because of their stance on Islam (which contradicts your stance)?
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Pielikey on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Hostile wrote:Well if he says such thing then I'd be willing to point that out just like all of you point things out when I'm drunk and on steam chat. You guys seem to hold on to those quotes like pigs on truffles.

says the guy who posts shit from over three years ago
avatar
Pielikey
Admin

Posts : 266
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts
Level : 1337 Administrator

View user profile http://piesplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Hostile wrote:I really don't care if they are gay or not, it's better that they are, so that there are more women available for people who are straight, it also allows nature to get rid of them, and thus prevents them from merging their sorry genes with the gene pool.
Then stop trying to argue that they are if you really don't care.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:23 pm

I do because I find it very hypocritical that you try to argue that Sig is gay yet you state that you don't care whether he is or not. The only reason to argue is if you actually care about what you are arguing about or if you are trolling. Are you saying you're just trolling?
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by le1ca on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:37 pm

THIS JUST IN
GAY = STUPID

ALSO IF YOU WERE GAY IN A PAST LIFE YOU'RE GAY NOW TOO
avatar
le1ca

Posts : 273
Power Level : 11
Join date : 2010-07-15
Level : 50 level questioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Hostile wrote:Whats with you and that word, "trolling".
What's with you avoiding the point of a question?
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Sigfig on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Hostile wrote:cool

story
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Sigfig wrote:
Hostile wrote:cool

story
bro
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 108
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Dawkins talks about Islam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum