EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by le1ca on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 am

thats just fucking ignorance
i support obama based on policy

also, now, these samples are are most likely a very small representation of the number of interviews given. few people are actually that dumb. these are very broad descriptions of policies and are very very obviously conservative aka republican aka not obama.
avatar
le1ca

Posts : 273
Power Level : 11
Join date : 2010-07-15
Level : 50 level questioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jesus on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 am

You'd be surprised.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Hostile wrote:Actually I doubt few people are that dumb. There are less smarter people than stupid people in the world. In fact you'd be surprised how many idiots out there vote for this guy because he's black and because he acts cool on television. They believe in change. Of course they do, believing is far more easier than thinking, it's all lazy stuff. You don't have to lift a single braincell to believe that this guy is going to turn the country 180 degrees around, it all looks great on paper. But he hasn't done anything significant the past two years.

Ah yes, the tried and untrue "Obama has done nothing significant" argument.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pielikey on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:31 pm

See, because his skin is dark he is a bad president

Sigfig you're from Texas you should understand this logic better than anyone

[disclaimer : this is the most obvious fucking sarcasm I've made ever and the only reason I'm adding this is because I know probuilder can be pretty slow when it comes to this whole 'sarcasm' thing]
avatar
Pielikey
Admin

Posts : 266
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts
Level : 1337 Administrator

View user profile http://piesplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DShiznit on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 pm

I like how people say he's done nothing significant, when he passed the first healthcare reform package since the great depression.
avatar
DShiznit

Posts : 157
Power Level : 5
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 26
Location : nowhere and everywhere
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:58 pm

My take on the "Obama has done nothing significant" arguments is that neocons refuse to acknowledge anything that they do not advocate as an action, and liberals refuse to acknowledge any legislation where some concessions are made.

fucking hyper-partisan bullshit right there
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jesus on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:41 pm

That's congress for you.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Hostile wrote:So you're saying this guy is a great president, what the hell have you been smoking this guy spent a trillion dollars the first few months of presidency and if that isn't lousy fiscal management I don't know what is.


citation needed
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 pm

President Barack Obama is unveiling his budget this week, and, in addition to the inherited Bush deficit, he’s adding his own spending at an astonishing pace, projecting annual deficits well beyond $1 trillion in the near future, and, in the rosiest possible scenario, a $533 billion deficit in fiscal year 2013, the last year of Obama’s first term.


http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy10/pdf/summary.pdf

OK FACTS TIME

The large increase in budget deficit happens between the years 2008-2009. This increase is in fact over one trillion dollars, but note that the 2009 budget is not introduced by the Obama administration. George W. Bush signed off on this one.
Explanation of 2009 budget and further information can be found here:
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy09/browse.html

Planned budgets introduced by the Obama administration (so far, 2010 and 2011) actually lower the budget deficit as seen in the image above.
Explanation of the 2010 budget:
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy10/browse.html
Explanation of the 2011 budget:
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy11/index.html


edited: link formatting
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

wooooooow
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Hostile wrote:So you're saying this guy is a great president, what the hell have you been smoking this guy spent a trillion dollars the first few months of presidency and if that isn't lousy fiscal management I don't know what is.


No, that was Bush.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:32 pm

I have a particular distaste for neocons but I'm fairly sure I didn't bring it up in my explanation of the national budget deficit a few posts back. (You know, the one you didn't read.)
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Actually I would label Obama as a moderate president. The far left seems to view him as too conservative.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Hostile wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? This guy is so liberal he makes you look like a puritan.

I think I can consider this an admission to conservative bias.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 am

Hostile wrote:I consider myself to be a moderate thank you.

Closed borders
Imperialism
Restricted government w/ opaque policies

Do you seriously disagree with any of the above?
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 am

I suppose that means you agree with the aforementioned policies? Your attempts to be evasive do nothing but damage your points.

I'm out for tonight, I've got a series of finals tomorrow. I'll argue with you some more tomorrow.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by le1ca on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:13 am

i think we need to know hostile's views on drugs, abortion, and possibly communism
avatar
le1ca

Posts : 273
Power Level : 11
Join date : 2010-07-15
Level : 50 level questioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DShiznit on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:00 am

Yes, Yes, and maybe, respectively
avatar
DShiznit

Posts : 157
Power Level : 5
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 26
Location : nowhere and everywhere
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:16 pm

I like how he says Sigfig always avoids what he posts and then Sigfig very clearly posted a very good counter argument and the Pro just starts name calling. That just makes whatever he says seem all the more unbelievable.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Hostile wrote:
Sigfig wrote:Your attempts to be evasive do nothing but damage your points.


What point did you make in the second post of this topic?

http://piesplace.forumotion.com/real-life-f7/sigfig-is-gay-t106.htm

And once again, we see an attempt to be evasive from an argument.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm

If you wish to establish yourself as not evasive you should reply to some of the major points in this thread with an actual argument rather than "So what? *repeat previous statements*".
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sigfig on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Hostile wrote:Of course, you interpret overwhelming evidence as being evasive, and then you say that immoral behavior is "subjective", fox news isn't credible, ban me, or attack me personally, and I think that's very mature.

Addressing arguments in the order in which they appear:

"Of course, you interpret overwhelming evidence as being evasive"
No, I interpret your lack of acknowledgement of the existence of my counter-arguments (with which I also supply overwhelming proof) as being evasive.

"and then you say that immoral behavior is "subjective""
Alright, prove the existence of morals is not subjective.

"fox news isn't credible"
Fox News (well, most of newscorp actually) is very well known for it's clear bias and misinformation. Hell, they have Sarah Palin reporting now.

"ban me"
I'm not an admin on this forum.

"attack me personally"
Citation of a specific example is required for this one.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Hostile wrote:Of course, you interpret overwhelming evidence as being evasive, and then you say that immoral behavior is "subjective", fox news isn't credible, ban me, or attack me personally, and I think that's very mature.
You do more personal attacking than Sig.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum