Pies place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jesus
Sigfig
6 posters

Go down

..................................................................... Empty Re: .....................................................................

Post by Sigfig Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

>implying that fox news is a credible source
Sigfig
Sigfig

Power Level : 1
Level : 1 enemy

Back to top Go down

..................................................................... Empty Re: .....................................................................

Post by Jesus Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:51 am

Hostile the moron
Jesus
Jesus

Level : 32 Religious Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Fox News: guaranteed to be 100% true all of the time
this statement was paid for the Hostile association against liberal morons
Sigfig
Sigfig

Back to top Go down

Post by DShiznit Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:37 pm

The second story is CNN
DShiznit
DShiznit

Power Level : 5
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Svenne Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Sigfig wrote:Fox News: guaranteed to be 100% true all of the time
this statement was paid for the Hostile association against liberal morons
Where the hell does Hostile say anything about Fox in this topic? Also, check the goddamn second video.
Svenne
Svenne

Power Level : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:30 pm

he insists that my implication that fox news isn't a completely valid source has no grounds
Sigfig
Sigfig

Back to top Go down

Post by DShiznit Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Fox News is a totally reliable source.
For bullshit.
DShiznit
DShiznit

Back to top Go down

Post by le1ca Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:30 pm

for conservative propaganda.
as if they needed to make modern conservatives any more conservative.

theyre gonna get so conservative that thell go so hard into small-government that each state will become completely autonomous and the united states would be dissolved into individual states and then they'll go *so* conservative that they'll revert back to authoritarian monarchy in those states and then ban books and burn liberals as heretics.

this rant brought to you by cannabis
le1ca
le1ca

Power Level : 11
Level : 50 level questioner

Back to top Go down

Post by DShiznit Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Actually, without an effective government, we'll end up with modern, blow-shit-up-and-raid-homes anarchy, like they have in Somalia and Darfur.
DShiznit
DShiznit

Back to top Go down

Post by Svenne Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am

For gods sake, the second video is by CBN you idiots.
Svenne
Svenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:50 pm

..................................................................... H18Ht
CBN?
Sigfig
Sigfig

Back to top Go down

Post by DShiznit Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 pm

CNN.
DShiznit
DShiznit

Back to top Go down

Post by Svenne Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Fuck, I should check sources before I post videos. However, the videos are just for showing the situation here, not as evidence.
Svenne
Svenne

Back to top Go down

Post by DShiznit Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 pm

CNN is a valid source
DShiznit
DShiznit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Svenne wrote:Fuck, I should check sources before I post videos. However, the videos are just for showing the situation here, not as evidence.

I'm just joking, the CNN link you posted is valid.
Sigfig
Sigfig

Back to top Go down

Post by Svenne Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 am

I meant the CBN video.
Svenne
Svenne

Back to top Go down

Post by DShiznit Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:45 pm

There was no CBN video, you misquoted "CNN" as "CBN" and Sigfig was just making fun of that typo. I understand this sophistication of humor can be hard to grasp for a conservative, but I hope I've helped you better understand it's intricacies now.
DShiznit
DShiznit

Back to top Go down

Post by Allah Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 am

ALLAH AKBAR! BOOM

Allah

Back to top Go down

Post by Svenne Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:23 pm

DShiznit wrote:There was no CBN video, you misquoted "CNN" as "CBN" and Sigfig was just making fun of that typo. I understand this sophistication of humor can be hard to grasp for a conservative, but I hope I've helped you better understand it's intricacies now.
I'm not really a conservative, I was just really sure that the video was from CBN. Late reply, I know
Svenne
Svenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:57 am

Svenne wrote:Late reply, I know
IS THAT SO?!
Jesus
Jesus

Level : 32 Religious Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum