Pies place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II - Page 2 Empty Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Pielikey Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Hostile wrote:No, you ban people that do not have the same views that you have. Honestly, being called inmature by the people of this forum, is like being called yellow by a bunch of bananas. You are too gullible to even find that your entire posts are riddled with inconsistencies. If you call the people that dissaprove of this mosque "inmature", and that they have flawed logic, well, remember the fdny, the muslims who came to their senses and dissaproved the mosque, the families of victims who are still hurting to this day, remember what you've called them.

I didn't call the people that disliked this Mosque "inmature", I called you immature for calling people homosexuals, Idiots, and showed a serious lack of respect for others on the forum. If you think I banned you for my own views, then I honestly don't care.

Travis, Sigfig and anyone else who may have called you names aren't getting punishment simply because they don't do it every single fucking post.

For example,
Hostile wrote:
....... because they are politically correct idiots like you ....
Outright insulting Sigfig

Hostile wrote:....Scott, don't go around making yourself look like a petty clown again, it's for your own good. you are just a little kid who plays games on your computer and views the world through the eyes of a ten year old...
calling Sig an immature person even though he is handling this more maturely than you are

Hostile wrote:... frankly pie you have no room in this topic of discussion and anyone with half a brain knows this....
Insulting my intelligence

Hostile wrote:...No moron....
Outright Insult to Dshiz

Hostile wrote:Hello again.

....and you defend a religion that is homophobic, and you didn't even realize it, congrats, you are now the laughing stock....

....so that the facts right through that thick skull of yours....

....Idiotic liberal commentators like you....

A nice collection of insults all from one convenient post

Insulting is something immature children do. I'm trying to get this through to you now so that you knock it the fuck off instead of getting a ban. Now grow the fuck up.

Pielikey
Pielikey
Admin

Power Level : 1
Level : 1337 Administrator

https://piesplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II - Page 2 Empty Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Sigfig Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Hostile wrote:
Sigfig wrote:

In response to misogynism in Islam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_rights#Early_reforms_under_Islam

While Islamic religious texts imply that a male is superior to a female (as with most other mainstream religions), most followers do not take the text literally (those who do are called extremists).

Thank you for pointing out that Islam caused 9/11.

what the fuck?
did you even read the goddamn article?
Sigfig
Sigfig

Level : 1 enemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pielikey Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Hostile wrote:Really, you do know that Travis Is indeed half homosexual, he admitted this in blockland.us a while back. I point this out because a homosexual defending Islam is like a Jew defending Nazism. Actually no, to my knowledge he is no longer Bisexual. The term is not "Half Homosexual", A homosexual is completely different. Get your shit straight.

As for you, well, being inmature really is editing people's posts,
Like I said, I was only highlighting them for reference. Clearly you aren't reading my posts.
and crying over every little insult,
EVERY little insult. Once or twice isn't an issue, but you have done it at least once a post.
looks like somebody forgot their pacifier and milk.
And there's another one.
Really, you certainly can't run a forum that way, you'll end up blackmailing people with bans like a spoiled brat .. And.that isn't good for "community cohesion".
Blackmailing people with Bans? I think you're making it sound a lot worse than it is. All I ask is that you stop being a douchebag to all the members on the website and grow up.

User was banned for this post. Reason : I got your fucking Community Cohesion right here asshole

I'm sick of dealing with you. If you're not competent enough to act mature you're not allowed on my website. I've given you the chance to respond in a mature manner that isn't "NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU'RE WRONG DESPITE YOUR POSTS BEING RIGHT I WIN BY DEFAULT" but you haven't changed at all.
Pielikey
Pielikey
Admin

Level : 1337 Administrator

https://piesplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum