Pies place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Sigfig
le1ca
DShiznit
7 posters

Go down

..................................................................... Empty Re: .....................................................................

Post by DShiznit Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:34 pm

TL;DR
DShiznit
DShiznit

Power Level : 5
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

Back to top Go down

..................................................................... Empty Re: .....................................................................

Post by le1ca Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm

according to sig and travis cracked.com is 100% right and fox news is 100%
according to you, sarcasm does not exist

You call yourself a musician
no i do not

I'll probably end up browsing this forum once every several months or never
good

What a great way to win money at this age
brag brag pussy money brag

wouldn't the extremists be extremely peaceful
i'm sure those exist too

because not every Muslim does it, according to Travis
s/[^ ]+$/EVERYONE/

political correctness like you always do
since when is anyone here ever politically correct?

in about six months I'll marry Ana
and in six more months, divorce her forever

she is the most talented and the most compassionate woman I've ever met, she is so full of heart, it's just a breath of fresh air being around her
you are the only person who cares

I think Love is more that important
is it a god or something now? why is it capitalized?

than arguing with politically correct jackasses who are so naive they think Islam is benign
lol

Of course they do, they are still children at heart
and that is why we are better than you
le1ca
le1ca

Power Level : 11
Level : 50 level questioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:08 pm

too condescending; didn't read
Sigfig
Sigfig

Power Level : 1
Level : 1 enemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:17 pm

I tried to read this. I got to the end of the first paragraph and gave up.

I think your vacation has done something to your writing ability, you used to be able to at least formulate a proper sentence and type it without excessive grammatical errors. In addition, your incessant need to add unnecessary phrases to the end of ideas has become more prevalent. (Eg. "that goes without saying") This post doesn't come close to measuring up to the quality and rage I expected from you.

Edit: Read part of the last paragraph and noticed that you employed the exact same logical fallacies that were proven to be incorrect in previous arguments. It is increasingly apparent that your bigotry knows no bounds.
Sigfig
Sigfig

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Sigfig wrote:I tried to read this. I got to the end of the first paragraph and gave up.
This.
Sigfig wrote:I think your vacation has done something to your writing ability, you used to be able to at least formulate a proper sentence and type it without excessive grammatical errors. In addition, your incessant need to add unnecessary phrases to the end of ideas has become more prevalent. (Eg. "that goes without saying") This post doesn't come close to measuring up to the quality and rage I expected from you.
This.

Sigfig wrote:Edit: Read part of the last paragraph and noticed that you employed the exact same logical fallacies that were proven to be incorrect in previous arguments. It is increasingly apparent that your bigotry knows no bounds.
And this.

Jesus
Jesus

Level : 32 Religious Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by le1ca Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Jesus wrote:
Sigfig wrote:I tried to read this. I got to the end of the first paragraph and gave up.
This.
Sigfig wrote:I think your vacation has done something to your writing ability, you used to be able to at least formulate a proper sentence and type it without excessive grammatical errors. In addition, your incessant need to add unnecessary phrases to the end of ideas has become more prevalent. (Eg. "that goes without saying") This post doesn't come close to measuring up to the quality and rage I expected from you.
This.

Sigfig wrote:Edit: Read part of the last paragraph and noticed that you employed the exact same logical fallacies that were proven to be incorrect in previous arguments. It is increasingly apparent that your bigotry knows no bounds.
And this.

worthless post imo
le1ca
le1ca

Power Level : 11
Level : 50 level questioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:40 pm

yeah really
Sigfig
Sigfig

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:31 am

Yeah pretty much.
Jesus
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pielikey Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 am

tl;dr is that probuilder is having another one of his "waaah I'm important and everyone hates you all" moments

aka it's his time of the month
Pielikey
Pielikey
Admin

Level : 1337 Administrator

https://piesplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfig Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Pielikey wrote:tl;dr is that probuilder is having another one of his "waaah I'm important and everyone hates you all" moments

aka it's his time of the month

Rename this thread "I get the last laugh (period)"
Sigfig
Sigfig

Back to top Go down

Post by Allah Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 am

Ask me about my weinaaaah

Allah

Power Level : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Svenne Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 pm

You doesn't exist.
Svenne
Svenne

Power Level : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Just like Svenne's mom.
Jesus
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum